Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Little Swedish Dancers

I forgot to post these pictures last night.  Our family recently joined the local Swedish Lodge, the Sveaborg lodge.  Dave's mother's family is Swedish and they have been a part of this group since Dave was a child.  We have always attended the annual Jul Fest, Christmas celebration, and this kids have always loved it.  So we decided while they still enjoy these Swedish traditional we would get them involved in the Vasablad kids club.  Last Friday night they had their first performance doing some traditional Swedish dances for the Lodge's monthly meeting.  It was so darn cute.  Both Michael and Gracyn were adorable.  I was so impressed that Michael was able to keep up.  I'm pretty sure that one day Michael may hate me for taking these pictures!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment