Monday, May 21, 2012

Lately.......

Well, as usual things have been quite busy here lately.  Between school drop offs, teaching Bar Method, swim, soccer, baseball, play dates, Swedish dance class, and the normal cooking, cleaning, and laundry.............. time flies to say the least.

Sweet little Lucy just turned 15 months.  She is such a happy snuggly little girl.  She is walking and beginning to talk too.  She says mama, dada, baby, dog, no, book, milk, night night, more, bye bye,.......the list goes on.  I'm beginning to realized that I now have 3 talkers on my hands!!!!  My car rides are about to get very loud.  Lucy had to be the most snuggle little baby ever.  She will crawl up into random people's laps in the park and give them a big hug.  She LOVES hugs.  She is also beginning to try to wrestle Michael.  It is so funny.  She gets on top of him and just laughs and rubs her face into his back.  Lucy loves bath time and would eat an entire flat of strawberries if you let her.  Here are a few pictures of her.





The rest of the photos are from our most recent activities.  I'm hoping to be blogging more once school is out.  I NEVER thought I would say this but........I can't wait for summer break!!!!  We may stay in our PJs all day every day!



It's Finally been warm enough to swim!!!!!!!


The Kids with Grandma and Grandaddy Ard

Soccer Time!


A couple of Michael's master pieces from the Meadowlark Art Show


Our Tahoe trip in April
 Snow fight
 Yes, we put Lucy on a sled
 Michael's Baseball
 His Out fielding Skills
 At bat

1 comment: