Monday, August 1, 2011

Gracyn is 5!!!!!!!

Our sweet little Gracyn turned 5 last Monday. I am still completely shocked that we have a 5 year old. Time really does go by so quickly. Gracyn has the best little (actually big) personality. She is such a sweet little girl, very caring and friendly. She does have her fair share of sassy too. She loves the be the leader (aka in charge). Although at times this can be challenging, I wouldn't have it any other way. She is definitely going to be a very strong woman some day. Gracyn is VERY girlie! She wears a dress everyday and never forgets the accessories. She loves art, playing with bugs and snails, reading books, playing games, singing and dancing, and riding her bike. She has such a sweet tooth which I think she must have inherited from both myself and Dave. Actually she reminds me, "All my teeth are sweet mommy." Our little 5 year old will be starting kindergarten this month too. We are so very blessed to have such an amazing little girl. Happy Birthday Gracyn!





No comments:

Post a Comment