Sunday, December 20, 2009

Single Ladies

Some of you may have already been told this story but It makes me laugh every time I watch this video. Listening to kids songs over and over in the car can get a little old so I had this brilliant idea to try and get Gracyn interested in a few songs that I like. Gracyn loved "Singles Ladies" by Beyonce right away. It has such a great beat. Michael loves to groove to it too. So one day I found the video for her to watch. It is basically 3 women dancing dressed in 1 shoulder leotards and high heels. For a little girl who loves music and dancing this video was perfect!

A few months ago a friend of mine and her twins came over for dinner. Gracyn is not the type of kid that just strips down and runs around the house naked but I caught her out of the corner of my eye taking her pants off. What was she doing? Next, she pulled one arm through the neck hole of her shirt and headed to the stage (aka our fireplace). Right away I knew what she was up to so I grabbed the camera. She drug her little back up dancers on stage with her and even convinced one to put on her costume. Check out my little performer, the future Beyonce!

No comments:

Post a Comment